Well here it is day 21....holy cow time has flown.I can't believe that in the few short weeks, how much knowledge and understanding I have gained from how to eat to fuel my body instead of feed my body. How pumping practically a gallon of water into me a day can make me feel hydrated and vibrant. I know that many are always skeptical of cleanses or detox, but this is one that I can back from the beginning to the end. The neat thing is that you never feel like you are "resetting" or "detoxing" as you move through the 21 days, instead from my point of view I found that I was learning about myself...feeling the food, enjoying the journey, and being in the moment. I am now sitting here the night of the 21st day and am just ecstatic and a bit emotional that this short journey is over.....however is it over?
- So one thing you can expect upon completion of the Beachbody Ultimate Reset is that you will continue to plan your meals...probably using many of the amazing recipes in the reset for your life, and digging for new ones on Team Beachbody's Recipe/Meal Planner from the Team Beachbody Club to compliment what you already have.
- Find yourself compulsively cleaning and resetting the various areas you frequent....for me...my office, my workspace, and my entire house!
- Find yourself focused and driven on the next goal... (week, month, year). Its been neat to really get clear on some things that I want in my family and I's life during the reset....so expect to contemplate your future decisions and DECIDE where you want to be, or what you want to accomplish in the upcoming next few months to a year.
- Calling your significant other to brag about your minor accomplishments...always starting with the phrase, "You'd be proud of me that I...."
- As a man....expect to be Stepping on a scale everyday...and thinking to yourself...how did I loose 5 pounds in 3 days...and have you wife or female partner scowl at you cuz her number hasn't budged
- Expect to post random pictures of the yummy food from the Beachbody Ultimate Reset on Facebook, and every other Social Media site.
- Expect that people are going to comment on those pictures of the food, and ask you, "why are you are eating that...whatever it is?"...or post comments like..."Where's the meat?"
- I think you can also expect to have worn a path between you and the closest restroom, due to the amount of water you intake....I have been completing a full gallon each day from morning till late afternoon.
- Expect that you will pull a face the first time you try the Alkalinze or the Detox....neither where that bad to me...but it was hilarious to watch my wife the first few times, and have her call me while I'm working to sing me an Alkalinize song to the tune of Eye of the Tiger.
- And the number 10 Thing to Expect from the Beachbody Ultimate Reset....is that its not EASY!